Upon submitting a request to add an employee to your insurance policy, you can track the status of your request and completion dates online.
Under Endorsements, click on Additions and hover of the request status to view the progress and completion dates for each stage.
There are 5 main stages, explained below:
- Under Review - your request and documents have been received by our team and is currently being reviewed.
- With Insurer - your request is submitted to the insurer and is under process.
- Attention Required - there are any missing documents required, you will receive an email notifying you of the missing information we need.
- Certificate of Insurance (COI) Ready - if you've requested for a COI, it is ready and can be downloaded within 30 days by clicking on the download icon.
- Addition Completed - the policy is activated and ready to be used by the employee. Their profile has also been updated with the new health insurance policy.
Please check the completion date for each stage as your request is being processed. If the turn around time for your addition has passed, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the name of your employee and company in the email subject line and we will get back to you with updates.