You can create multiple offices for your company and assign employees to their respective office locations.
- On your menu panel, scroll down to Settings. Click on Configuration and select the first tab Company
- Expand the offices section and click on Add New
- Fill in the Name and Location of your office. Your office geo-location will automatically and filled in
Note: If you are using attendance on Bayzat, you can adjust the radius for your office which allows the app to detect employee location as they check into the office for attendance. Example - if they are within 100 meters of the office location they will be allowed to check in.
- You can create multiple offices by clicking on Add New
- You can edit the details of your office by clicking on the edit icon
- You can delete offices by clicking on the delete icon