On Bayzat, employees can view all their published shifts in weekly view.
- Under the menu tab, click on My Schedule
- Each shift will display the day, date, branch/office and shift timing
- Days off, leaves, public holidays and weekend days will be marked
2. To check-in and check-out of your shift every day, follow the steps below
- Click on the “Check-in” tab on your dashboard at the start of your shift as you enter your shift location to mark your presence
- Click on the "Check-out" tab as you leave your shift location to indicate ending your shift on time
- You will receive a push mobile notification when your shifts are published or when changed.