The registration process starts with the HR or admin sending out an invite to their employees.
Once your HR or admin sends out an invite to you, you will receive an invitation email and you can proceed by clicking on Join your team
2. The user will be taken to the registration page where he/she will be able to create the password. Email ID & first name, last name is prefilled. You need to create your password as shown below
3. After you set the password, you will be taken to the below page. If you are accessing the application via mobile, you can proceed to the app by clicking on Continue to Bayzat
You can then Download the Bayzat app
4. Once you are registered, you will receive a welcome email from the team. In the welcome email, click on Explore Bayzat
5. On the mobile app, you will be taken through below walk-through screens below to familiarize yourself with the app when you log in for the first time. You can skip these steps by clicking on the Skip button.
6. After this, you will view the below screen to -
I. Upload your personal documents
II. Check your leave balances
III. What's in my policy
The above-highlighted task list is customized as per the modules configured for your company
7. After successful registration, you will view the login page below where you need to enter your password -
8. In case you forget your password, you can click on Forget password and enter your email to reset your password as shown below -
Note: Please enter your registered email id on the above screen when you forget your password
Once you enter your email id and click on Log in, you will receive an email to reset your password. In case you do not find an email in your inbox, please check your spam folder -
Click here to enable Multi-Factor Authentication.