Under Role Management, Admins can assign 10 different permissions to team members, allowing access to specific actions on the platform.
- Under Settings, click on Role Management and click on Assign Roles
- Insert the employee name you wish to assign permissions to. You can select more than one employee.
- Select the appropriate roles from the list. You can select multiple roles for the same employee. Hovering over the Information icon allows you to see all the specific actions enabled with each role.
Below is a list of these permissions and what will be visible to each role on the platform with the assigned access level:
1. Time Off Manager
- Set up all time off related configurations on company and employee level
- Manage all leave related actions for all employees
- Manage all attendance related configurations and actions (if attendance is configured)
2. People Manager
- Manage all employee records and company documents, without access to payroll or time off data
- Configure general company settings
3. Insurance Manager
- Assign insurance to employees and access to company insurance policies
4. Role Manager
- Access to assign different role permissions to employees except assigning a Super Admin role
5. Payroll Table Manager
- Configure company payroll and individual employee payroll data
- Manage payroll table and payroll requests, but not processing payroll (not sending SIF)
6. Transaction Processor
- All payroll table manager permissions listed above and ability to process payroll (sending SIF and making payment)
7. Expense Manager
- Manage all employee expenses without access to payroll information
8. Super Admin
- Default Admin user with access to configure and manage all actions on the platform except payroll processing (sending sif cannot be done by superadmin unless we assign them with Transaction processor role)
9. Line Manager
- Manage employee work timings, attendance, leaves and edit work expenses for employees in their teams. Reporting to hierarchy can be defined on employee work tabs.
10. Shift Scheduler
- Schedules shifts for employees