In partnership with Health at Hand, you can get a medical consultation via audio or video call with a DHA licensed doctor directly on the Bayzat app without leaving your home. The doctors will examine symptoms, provide diagnoses, make treatment recommendations and advise on required medications or refer you to a physical doctor if needed.
Here's what you need to know:
- Consultation cost = AED 50 charged only after your consultation
- You can provide any images or description of symptoms to assist with the diagnosis prior to the consultation
- Doctors speak English, Arabic and Hindi
- Connect with an available doctor immediately online from 6am to 10pm (Sunday to Thursday) and 9am to 10 pm (Friday)
- Get your medical report, referral letter and prescription online and all medication delivered to your home from 800 Pharmacy
Here's how it works:
Under My Benefits on your Bayzat menu tab, click on Online Doctor.
NOTE: You can also access consultations under your Health Insurance tab by clicking on Talk to a Doctor Online.
What symptoms can you get a consultation for on the app?
Here are some of the most common conditions you can get immediate consultations for:
- Cold, cough, sore throat or flu-like illness
- Vomiting and Indigestion
- Headaches and Earaches
- Eye infections
- Urinary symptoms
- Sinus congestion and allergies
If your symptoms require a full physical examination, your doctor will provide you with a referral to the appropriate doctor for further treatment as needed.
For any questions on using this service, please use the chat box and we will help you.