All payroll adjustments (additions and deductions) can be created and viewed on the Adjustments tab under Payroll on an employee's profile as shown below.
- To create a new deduction for an employee, click New Adjustment and select Deduction or New Recurring Deduction (example below).
- Fill in the details of your deduction, specifying the total amount to be paid back and the number of terms for repayment (over how many months)
- You can adjust the monthly payment amounts if needed, but ensuring the sum of all monthly payments is equal to the Total Amount.
- Upon saving, payment details will be shown for each month. You can edit to your request by clicking on the edit icon.
- The deduction is automatically reflected on the payroll table
- Clicking on an employee row (or active payroll month tab on their profile) gives you further details of the deduction