Additions are positive pay adjustments you make to an employee's monthly salary outside of their basic salary components and expense claims. For example they could include a Salary in Advance, Loans, Vacation Days or any other non-fixed adjustment to their payroll.
- Under Settings, click on Configuration and click on the Payroll tab.
- Expand the Additions tab and click on Add New to create a new category.
- Fill in the name of your new category and Save.
- To access additions, click on Adjustments on an employee's Active Payroll Month tab and on the Adjustments tab under payroll on their profile to be edited as needed.
- Your customized list will be visible as you create a new addition for the employee.