In partnership with 800 Pharmacy, you can order your medication online from 800 Pharmacy to be delivered to you directly from the Bayzat app. Simply upload your prescription and your medication will be delivered to your doorstep within 1 hour.
Here's what you need to know:
- Ordering online is free of charge, 24/7.
- You'll need a prescription copy or e-prescription number (eRx) from your doctor.
- You'll only pay when your medicine is delivered to you, by cash or card.
- You'll be contacted by 800Pharmacy to confirm the list of medicines to be delivered to you prior to paying - only pay for what you need!
- You'll get your medication within 1 hour.
Here's how it works:
- Under My Benefits on your Bayzat menu tab, click on Online Pharmacy. Watch the video below to learn how.
- Once your order is approved by insurance, 800 Pharmacy will call you to confirm your order list to be delivered and amount to be paid.
- Upon receiving your order, you can pay by cash or card directly to 800 Pharmacy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Which pharmacy is supplying my medicines?
800Pharmacy, our trusted partner is compliant with all safety rules and regulations pertaining to medicine delivery. They will handle your delivery along with insurer approval.
- What if I do not want a certain medicine?
Once your order is approved by the insurer, 800Pharmacy will call you to confirm the list of medicines. You will be able to change the final list of medicine you purchase.
- Are medications covered by my insurance?
Your prescription will require approval from your insurer. Once approved, 800Pharmacy will call to update you on the approval.
- What if my medications are not covered by my insurance?
If a medicine is not approved by your insurer, 800Pharmacy will call you to inform you about it. You may choose to buy alternative generic medicine, exclude it from the order or pay out of your pocket.
- How do I track my delivery?
Once your order is approved, you will receive an SMS from 800Pharmacy. To track your order please open the link from this SMS. You can also call 800Pharmacy if you need an update.
- How long will the medicine delivery take?
The average delivery time is 60 minutes from the order confirmation, but sometimes it may take longer depending on insurance approval.
- How can I pay?
We currently support cash/card on delivery. The delivery agent will collect the payment via cash or card at time of delivery.
- Where can I see payment amount?
Once the order has been approved, 800Pharmacy will call you to confirm your order and the payable amount. All co-pay terms are applicable as per your insurance policy.