You can submit and track your medical claims and those of your dependents directly on Bayzat, on both web and mobile.
To submit your claims on web, follow the below steps
- On your profile, click on My Claims
- You will be directed to your claims dashboard as shown below. Click on New Claim to submit a new claim.
- Fill in the claim details by selecting your name (or dependent name), ensuring there is an insurance card copy uploaded and input the date and amount associated of the treatment
- Upload the required claim documents (claim form, receipts, reports, prescriptions etc.) in each of the specific sections
- Fill in your bank details for the reiumbursement and click Submit
- Once a claim is submitted, you can track the progress of the claim on your claims dashboard. you will be notified of missing documents and any claim updates.
- As an Admin you will only view employee claims you have submitted on behalf of employees but not those submitted directly by employees.
- Upon submitting a request, any missing documents can be uploaded by the employee if you activate employee notifications.