Current Available Balance
- The employee accrues the monthly earned days every month (at the beginning of every month with calendar and custom leave cycles and on their monthly anniversary with individual hire date cycles)
- Available days = Current number of accrued days as of today - used days
In the example above, the employee had accrued 5.5 days and used 3 days, where remaining current balance = 2.5 days
What happens when you request leave in the future?
- Bayzat will show the employee the available accrued balance at the date of the request (number of days accrued by then)
What happens when your request exceeds the number of accrued days?
- The employee will be notified that request exceeds available days and can proceed to request if negative balances are permitted in your organization.
- A negative balance will be shown (balance = current accrued days - all approved days)
In the example above, the employee had accrued 5.5 days as of this month and used 13 days, where remaining current balance = -7.5 days