Now that your time of policies have been set up, you have to upload your employees' leave balances for Bayzat Benefits to capture already used and remaining leave days for each leave type.
- Go to Settings, Configuration and click on the Time Off tab
- Scroll down and click on the Download Excel button as shown below
- Fill in the Actual Used Days (if any) for every employee across all the leave policy columns. They are pre-filled with Allowance and Prorated.
Note: For Vacation - add actual carried forward days from the previous cycle, if any employees have unused vacation days that should be added to this year's balance
- Upload the leave data sheet back into Bayzat Benefits as shown below
Updated employee leave balances can now be viewed under individual employee profiles.
- Under Employee Records, click on View Team and select any employee
- Click on the Time Off tab to view the updated leave policies with balances (scroll right to view additional policies)
- Click on the Edit button to make any edits if needed
For additional information about how our Time Off Module functions visit our Time Off Admin Tutorials