Auto logging of unpaid leave to payroll is not yet available on the system.
This will be an enhancement to our payroll and "Time-Off" module we will include in the coming months.
As of now, you can log unpaid leave as Deductions by doing the following:
- Under Configuration, click on Payroll tab and scroll down to add a new "Deduction" category assigning a suitable name for your Unpaid Leaves
- Go to employee's profile and select the payroll tab
- Select Requests to direct you to payroll requests tab
- Click on Deductions, select your unpaid leave category and fill in the details of the days to be deducted based on daily employee pay rate
- Deduction will automatically be approved and appear on payroll for this particular month