On Bayzat Benefits, you can customize your leave policies and create your own list of leave policies such as vacation days, sick leave or any other type of leave your employees are entitled to.
To customize time off policies, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Configure your time off policies
To create leave policies follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings > Configuration > Time Off
- Under Time Off Policies, you will see a default list of policies automatically created once your cycle is selected
- Click on the Edit button (shown in red) to customize the existing policies or select Add New to create a new policy
- You can then define the rules of that particular leave policy by filling in the fields
- Continue to add policies with their individual settings to your list
Step 3: Activate leave policies for employees entitled to the allowance
On an employee's profile, click on Setup to activate relevant leave policies enabling employees to view and apply for specific leave types
- Scroll right to view and activate additional leave policies configured
- You can create a maximum of 20 leave policies
Don't forget to save your work!