You may need to file a claim for reimbursement during your insurance policy period, if you have paid out of pocket for a covered medical treatment. To make it easy for you to file your claims, we have prepared a short guide highlighting the key information you should be aware of.
How can this guide help you?
The guide will allow you to understand the claim reimbursement process and its requirements, including:
- How can I understand my policy coverage benefits?
- How can I view my covered treatment facilities?
- When am I required to file a reimbursement claim?
- What documentation do I have to collect for the insurer to process my claim?
- How do I submit my claim?
- How long does it take for my claim to be processed? What can I do if my claim is rejected?